Whether it is raining or shine, there are many indoor plants that provide an endless array of color, beauty and benefits for your home or office. Indoor plants help to bring a nature indoors, literally. Bringing life outdoors has never been so easy. Time-tested indoor nursery, known for its indoor gardening supplies, outdoor gardening tools & jungle indoor plants. Give your home a face lift by transforming your living space with exotic plants and a little knowledge.
* Pots for indoor gardening come in a variety of shapes and colors, sizes and forms. The most common pots are round, square, oval, vase or the square-shaped miniature pots. Each pot has its own specific uses and benefits. Some of the major pots in indoor gardening are:
* Vases: These indoor plants come in many shapes, but essentially, they hold a single plant in a vertical position. They are used for hanging baskets, mini-baskets, small plants, etc.
* Coffee pots: These work great as coffee tables, toppers, on your desk, etc. They give jungle themed decor.
* Gorgeous colorful planters: These come in many shapes and colors to add some interest to any living room. Not only are they functional, but they are eye-catching decor.
* Fruit and flowers pots: These can hold a number of tropical plants, fruits and flowers.
Plants have grown to be a large part of our lives and we cannot deny the fact that they are beautiful and functional as well. Many people consider plants and trees as a good companion and good decor for your home. For those who love to create a theme that will accentuate the architecture of a room, plants are one of the best options you can use for your theme.
However, there are certain plants that work best for different situations. There are some indoor plants that can be used to brighten up a dark room such as Low Light Plants. You can also use this type of plant to add an instant sun that can be used in the morning or evening. This low light plant is perfect for rooms where you do not want much natural sunlight because it will be able to absorb all the sunlight. Some of the commonly used Low Light Plants include Java Fern, Spider Plant, Hosta, Bleeding Heart, Anemone, Lily of the Valley, Mimosa, Gardenia, Sunflower, Tulip, Daisy, Papyrus, Ivy, and Pansy.
On the other hand, some plants that can work best for jungle themed decor are Ferns, Aquarium Ferns, Java Ferns, and Staghorn Ferns. The first type is best used to fill in a hole in the wall. This type of indoor gardening also looks great with low light settings. Aquarium Ferns looks good when placed inside for low light areas. Meanwhile, Java Ferns is best used in sunny areas where the amount of natural sunlight is more.
The last group of indoor plants that you should consider are African Violets and Bush Bonsai. African Violets look great as accents for urban jungle themes. As the name suggests, they are actually created for bonsai purposes which are the art of taking an ordinary plant and transforming it into a miniature tree. Bush Bonsais is another type of indoor plants that are perfect for adding more color to your decor.
In conclusion, having a jungle theme for your indoor garden can be both relaxing and exciting at the same time. You can create a relaxing ambiance that will make visitors feel comfortable. You can also transform your dark room into a beautiful indoor garden. Just by having these few plants, you can transform a boring space into a lovely place to relax and unwind.